Help Yung Miss Open Up for Terrace Martin!!



ANNOUCEMENT: 
Terrace Martin's manager hit me up and asked me if I would like to open for him on Wednesday, Jan. 22nd(during Grammy Week) for his show 3ChordFold Live in L.A. ! In order to perform I have to sell 25 presale tickets at $20 each! 

Terrace Martin is one of my favorite artist/producers and this is an opportunity of a lifetime! I have 6 days to do this...Would you guys be down to help & support me? There will be celebrities in the building! Artist I'll give you free beats..studio time.. whatever you ask for! !! 

As stated above tickets are $20...If you can donate the ticket price and help me reach my goal I would highly appreciate it but any donation amount will also help. Thank you and God bless!


ABOUT TERRACE MARTIN
Terrace Martin is a hip hop producer and rapper from Los AngelesCalifornia who has produced beats for artists including Snoop DoggShawnnaWarren GTalib KweliKendrick LamarGlasses MaloneKuruptLalah HathawayMursNipsey Hussle and collaborated with other producers such as DJ QuikBattlecatHi-Tek and Pete Rock.